Donald C. Sider, Esq.
- Born in the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, in 1955.
- Graduated from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana in 1977, with High Honors.
- Graduated Chicago Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, in 1980 with Honors.
- Became a Certified Public Accountant in 1977.
- Member of Illinois and Florida Bar Associations.
- Resident of Boca Raton, Florida, since 1980.
- Served on the Financial Advisory Board to the City of Boca Raton, including service as Chairman.
- Past President of Boca Raton Estate Planning Council.
- Past President of Boca Raton/Delray Beach Chapter of The Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Nearly 40 years of experience in Wills, Trusts, Estates,Estate Planning, Real Estate and Business Law.